TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hard Job

Lowri - When we are in town, I sleep loose in the house.  I have had that privilege for about five months.  It is my job to make sure everything stays safe and sound.  After all, PR isn't here to do it.

At night, I sleep on the floor at the foot of TM's bed.  I picked that spot, because that is where she puts her dirty clothes.  I lay on them and make sure they don't disappear <G>  Of course, in the morning, TM puts the clothes in the hamper in the bathroom. 

When TM opens up the sitting room, I go in there, jump up on the sofa and make sure no one comes in the back door.  Just because I am guarding the place with my eyes closed - and I am snoring - doesn't mean I am laying down on the job.  <snicker, snort>  Laying down on the job...

If the sitting room isn't open, I guard from under the computer desk.  I keep my head on TM's feet.  She likes that, because her feet stay warmer.

Really, taking care of TM is a full time job!  I am doing my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment