TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Church Lamb

Lowri - TM took my lamb to church with her this morning.  I think she got baptized or something.  Oh wait, I remember now.  She got to participate in the children's service.  TM says she was very, very good.  She didn't make any noise or messes.  She sat on TM's lap and charmed everyone.  I am very proud of my lamb.

MC's sheep, Snowy, surprised us with lambs this morning.  TM and MC knew she was going to lamb, but thought it would be January.  They are nice healthy lambs and so very cute.

I got to play with my unstuffed fox toy.  It had two squeakers but no stuffing.  I happen to know this as Aidan and I disemboweled the fox.  The squeakers came out, but there was no stuffing at all.  TM really liked that part.  I am not sure how I got the fox.  I mean I know I got it from MC, but Corgi Claus sent it to MC.  I got lucky and got it because MC belongs to me.  I also own TM and Mama Penni.  I told Aidan he couldn't play with it.  I told him pretty loudly, but he didn't listen.  PR did.  He wanted to put me in lockup, but TM said I wasn't serious about it.
Snowy's lambs are on the left.

Here is the picture of our new lambs.  Mine is the one in the middle on the right.  Isn't she beautiful?  I wonder if she is tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment