TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Games

Lowri - When TM got done with work, and the computer, and supper, and cleanup and...we played some games.  I pretended not to know "take it" again.  TM still cheered when I gave it back after she put it in my mouth.  I was happy enough with the game that I accidentally took it once when she held it out.  TM was very happy with me. 

Then she stretched out on the floor face down.  She made some weird noises and laughed and laughed when I tried to get to her face.  I jumped all around and shoved my nose hard under her arms.  My tail was wagging so hard!  I was woo-woo'ing at her too.  We had the best time!  When she started to get up, she pinched at my paws.  I went NUTS!  I grabbed at her hands and her sweater.  I attacked everything that moved!  Man, that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment