TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TM is Excited

Lowri - TM and I have been playing a game for months now.  She has a dumbbell she is trying to get me to take - and hold.  I pretend I don't know what she wants.  TM will take my small canvas fish and the dumbbell into the hall.  She throws the fish and says"take it".  I race down the hall, grab it and bring it back.  TM cheers!  She does this a time or two.  Then she holds the dumbbell out and says "take it".  <snicker>  I look at her like I have never heard those words.  She puts the dumbbell in my mouth and makes me hold it.  When she says "give", I promptly spit it out and TM goes wild with praise and throws the fish again.

This last week I have been kind of letting on that I know what she wants.  Tonight, I actually took it two of the four times.  TM went wild and hugged me and ruffed up my coat.  I leaped up and kissed her nose - there might have been teeth involved.  Lest you are too impressed, TM was kneeling at the time, so it wasn't a BIG jump.  I grinned a lot and barked at TM.  This might end up being a fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment