TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's My Birthday

I went from this...
Lowri - It's my birthday, and I'm having a Party!  We are going to party all day and tonight I get to see the triplet lambs.  TM is going to let me see them because it is my birthday.  I am TWO years old.   For my pictures, TM put in a Before and an After shot.  TM says we have been on a ride.  I don't remember riding anything.

To THIS!
From this...


To THIS!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Sweetie! We are very proud of all you've accomplished, including your ability to make TM, MC and me laugh often and loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You're such a special dog.

    ReplyDelete