TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 21, 2012

More Excitement Next Door

Lowri - Just before TM's client arrived, TM saw that the police were massed outside.  She watched and saw the whole thing!  The alleged bad man (Mama Penni would be proud of me) came out next door and put his hands up.  The police arrested him.  They had a DOG with them!  He was a Belgian Mal in Noise.  He was very excited but well controlled.  It was very exciting!  I was proud to see a dog working.

Then the heat went off in our house.  The fan was blowing, but it was blowing cold air.  TM was freezing!  I thought it felt great.  TM called the heat man after she checked the electrical box.  For grins, she turned the heat on and it worked!  Talking to the heat guy later, he said the high wind had caused similar problems for a number of people.  She will call him if it happens again.

Now we are at PR's place.  It is chilly out, but TM doesn't think any of the ewes are going to lamb just yet.  I hope I get to see my lamb tomorrow.  She is growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment