TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh Boy...

Lowri - Today was NOT a good day.  My name was LowriBaddog.  That is never good.  I did a sloppy job herding.  I wanted to race around.  I totally forgot how to do outruns.  I don't know what happened.  TM was not pleased with me.  She finally figured out that I lost my mind because I will be in heat soon.  I am relieved that there is a reason for me going brain dead.

MC came up and worked Dinah.  They did very well.  TM gave them some pointers, but I think they are ready for the trial. 

Treasure worked well on the ducks.  TM was smiling big when they got done.  Treasure doesn't like doing Aways.  She barks at TM and doesn't go wide enough.  Kind of like me only I don't bark.

MC also brought Bruce (Brutus was his name.  He is a rescue dog).  TM held him while MC did his toenails.  Poor Bruce hadn't had his toenails done in forever.  He was VERY good and didn't offer to bite TM once.  Of course, MC brought a muzzle just in case.

Big Mama is probably going to lamb tonight.  She barely wanted to eat grain.  TM is hoping to get some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment