TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cheese and Baths

Lowri - TM is learning how to make cheese.  I say "YUM."  I am getting to clean up and I get the whey on my breakfast.  She has made yogurt, yogurt cream cheese and queso blanco.  I am waiting the opportunity to expand on my culinary experience.  Maybe I should apply for a position as a judge on Chopped.  I could offer all sorts of suggestions.

I got my second bath of the week.  I look gorgeous!  TM bathed me and then blew out my coat.  I am being a very good helper in the tub.  I turn around when she asks me too.  When we are done, if TM hurries, I wait until she has a towel up protecting the bathroom.  Then I SHAKE.  TM laughs and rubs me with the towel.  Then she holds it up again and asks me to shake again.  I do!  TM finishes drying me and then lets me jump out of the tub.  I run for the hallway and then SHAKE again.  I race around for a minute and use the carpet as a towel.  Then TM blows me dry.  Baths are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment