TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holy Cow!

Lowri - TM just now discovered that DAISY, the Peeking Knees, killed all my ducks!  PR and TM couldn't find her and assumed that she had gotten locked into the shop.  TM went to find her and to put my ducks away.  She checked the shop, no Daisy.  She called and called.  Daisy yipped that she was down at the barn.  When TM got there, she saw the mayhem.  My poor ducks!  Two were missing, several were dead, TM had to put three out of their misery and there are four that she put back into their pen.  She doesn't think they will live, but wanted to give them a chance.

TM keeps repeating, "She is a dog, she is a dog.  That is what dogs do."  She gave Daisy a bath - and didn't drown her in the process. 

On a brighter note, here is a picture of my lambs.  Mine is the closest one that is looking at the camera.  She is a beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's too bad about the ducks. I would not expect that from a Pekinese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Miss Taryn! We all thought Daisy was just a flea catcher. Who knew? Love, Lowri.

      Delete