TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 7, 2012

TM has been Busy!

Lowri - TM has been too busy to post my thoughts.  I tried and tried to hang on to the words I wanted her to type, but I think I saw a bunny.  Oh well.  I have talked to TM about saving time for me and my thoughts, but she just sighed and said she would try.  She has been busy making a living.  I appreciate it, 'cause that means I get to eat and go to dog shows.

When we got to PR's place tonight, TM stopped to check on the sheep.  Even though it was dark, she wanted to see Big Mama.  More to the point, she wanted to see if she was still BIG Mama.  What do you think?

Maybe we should rename her to Huge Mama?

1 comment:

  1. By the time she gives birth, it'll probably be a full grown sheep...

    ReplyDelete