TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Back at PR's

Lowri - We are back at PR's tonight.  We got to see Junior running and bucking.  He is so cute! 

I didn't get to tell my thoughts to TM last night.  She has been very busy at work.  This is a good thing as it means she can afford to keep me in the style I want to be kept in.  We did get to spend time lounging in the sitting room.  I also got my second meal.  I am so excited that next week I get even MORE food!

Tonight, TM called Miss Paula to tell her I am pregnant.  Miss Paula was very excited about the news!  She is going to let my boyfriend, Dickens, know he is going to be a father.  I hope he is going to get a job.  My children will have high expectations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment