TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday and Monday

Lowri - I have had the best two days!  Yesterday afternoon, I got to help TM build fence.  I went out into the field with her and watched her "plant" a post.  Then PR came out with the tractor.  I got to lead them around the field from post to post so they could either dig holes or set the posts in concrete.  I was the very best helper!

Today, I got to do more of the same.  I am an amazing dog!  I help build fences.  Then to make it even better, I got to help TM with the ducks.  I herded them around the duck arena for a bit.  And then we put the ducks away and I got the lambs back into their field. 

I sat in the car in my crate while TM and PR planted some trees.  They were three apple trees.  Then TM went and planted tomatoes in the hanging planters.  I got to help her with those.  We stretched some wire between three posts, planted the tomatoes, hung them up and watered them.  Finally, we watered some other trees.  It was a great two days.

TM doesn't think I am pregnant.  She says I am going to have an xray next Saturday that will say for sure.  I don't think I will tell her one way or the other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment