TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Back to Town

Lowri - TM and I came back to town so we could work.  I am practicing to be a WalMart Greeter.  Since I don't think my boyfriend is going to get a job to support our family, I am going to do my best to be a good single mom.  Fortunately, I have a good support system with TM, PR, MC and MP.  They are going to keep food in my bowl while I start my children off right.  Then I am going to go get a job.

I am pretty sure I can, as I charm all of TM's clients.  WAIT...Maybe I can be a Massage Greeter!  I could work from home.  I could help relax all of TM's clients.  I could even do that massage where you walk on the client's back!  I also do a GREAT ear cleaning and my foot washing skills are AWESOME.  I wonder how much I can make in tips?

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you could support TM in tips alone, Lowri! There MUST be a HUGE call for ear washers!

    ReplyDelete