TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Bunnies Everywhere!

Lowri - TM and I just went for a walk.  TM said that I need to get into shape if I am going to shows.  I suggested that she look at who was talking.  I mean, I have feelings too.  I don't need to be told I am out of shape!  No one needs to hear that.

Anyway, we went for about a 20-minute walk.  Whew, my tongue was dragging when we got home  (TM, erase that thought please!).  I meant to say that I strutted my stuff for the whole walk.  I was just trying to keep TM from feeling badly that she is out of shape - that's why my tongue was dragging.  I was supporting her.  Yeah, that's right.  I was supporting her.

ANYWAY, we saw a billion bunnies out on our walk.  They were EVERYWHERE!  I don't think I have ever seen so many in a week, much less in a 20-minute walk.  TM wouldn't let me chase any of them.  Not until I was back in my own yard, then I got to chase the two away from my fence.  If we had come back a minute later, they would have been IN my yard.  The Mighty Huntress would have gone hunting!

TM took a stick with her on the walk.  I know her knee bothered her on the way home, but I think she really took it because someone said there is a coyote in our neighborhood that has chased people.  TM read the article in the paper when we got back.  The paper people were down-playing the event.  They said we would be really lucky if we saw one.  I say that lady it chased probably didn't feel that lucky to see it.  It is good TM carried a stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment