TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Busy, busy

Lowri - TM has been really busy this week and didn't take the time to record my thoughts.  I think she was a little down because she is almost positive I am not pregnant.  Tomorrow she will know for sure.  I have an appointment to get an xray of my belly.  TM has show entries filled out and ready to drop in the mail.  They will be sent if I am not preggers.  If I am hiding a puppy in my tummy, she has promised to beat me (not really, TM wouldn't do that).  She says I would do something like that to totally screw everything up.  I would, too <VBG>

Today, Miss Ginger, our housekeeper came to get her massage.  I haven't seen her in four whole weeks.  I was in my crate as I had just finished breakfast when I heard her voice.  I started crying and banging on the door.  I LOVE Miss Ginger.  TM came and let me out and I raced out into the living room so I could hug her.  She laughed and scratched me in all the right places.  I told her how much I had missed her.  I just kept crying as I climbed all over her.  She is a special person!

Tonight I got a bath.  TM said that I was getting my picture taken tomorrow at the Vet's place and I should be all clean like a show dog.  I wanted to climb into TM's lap while I was wet, but she was too sharp to fall for that one <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment