TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Poor TM

Lowri - TM has been sick again.  The pollen count has been so high from this crazy Spring that her allergies kicked in big time.  Last night, she couldn't sleep because she was coughing so bad.  She finally came into the sitting room and slept in the sofa recliner.  I moved over to put my head on her so I could comfort her by giving her something to do.  She petted my head so softly.

TM is not altogether happy with me.  I am not losing my girlish figure.  I am within two weeks of whelping, and I am not showing off a big belly.  TM actually went out and looked to see what shows are coming up and where she might take me if I don't have babies.  I am not telling her.  She is going to have to wait for xrays on the 27th.

1 comment:

  1. The pollen is awful here too! It stayed cold for so long, when it finally warmed up, every type of tree started pollinating at the same time. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete