TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Not the Baby Anymore

Lowri - TM looked at me tonight and sighed.  She said I'm not a puppy anymore.  She thinks I am all grown up.  She said she was going to miss the puppy I was.  I say, Hold onto that thought the next time we go herding.  I am pretty sure she won't be missing that rascally puppy then <snicker>

Today, I got to help TM remove a lot of wire from an old fence in preparation of running a new fence.  She wound the high-tensile wire into a roll.  Actually a couple of rolls.  Then she tossed the rolls over the fence so she could put them over in the upper corner of the pasture.  One of the rolls was very, very bad.  It bounced and went onto its circle-side - and then it rolled off down the hill.  TM stood there and watched it so she could see where it stopped.  It kept on rolling.  TM said bad things under her breath.  It kept rolling.  TM shouted at it, "NOT in the water!"  It kept on rolling - right into the water.  Sif ran down and barked at it.  TM sighed.

When she had retrieved the roll, we went back up to the house.  TM decided she needed to get a new vehicle.  She told PR the van was sounding kind of funny.  He said "Uh oh."  We got locked up and TM and PR went to town.  The van goes to its new home on Monday.  We are getting a Ford Escape.  TM turns a little green every time she thinks about car payments.  I plan on breaking it in right!  Dog hair, here we come.

1 comment:

  1. I truly understand TM's pain. I am certainly not looking forward to payments on the new-to-me Element. When I left the old Element, I did put a handful of dog hair in the newer car -- just enough to get me home where my baddogs could do the job properly.

    ReplyDelete