TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thank you!

TM here.  I have been writing this blog for Lowri (and earlier for Kearney too) for just over two years now.  I am blown away by the stats that are saved by Blogger.  This blog has been read in 68 countries!  Holy cow!  We have had more than 50,000 hits on the blog.  I appreciate that you take the time out of your day to read about Lowri.  I hope I have many years left to write Lowri's thoughts.  She is a blast to live with. 

Susan Long - aka TM

2 comments:

  1. I've never met you or Lowri, but I want to thank you for sharing her funny thoughts. I check your blog every day when I get to work to see what is up in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy reading your blog! I don't always have time to comment, but I read nearly every post! :)

    ReplyDelete