TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Visiting

Lowri - We went to Knoxville yesterday so I could visit with Treasure, Dinah and Miss Monroe.  TM took MC to the eye doctor while we visited.  I had the best time playing with them.  Dinah showed me where they killed the opossum.  I wish I had been there for that!  Apparently, MC came out and put it outside the yard.  After a while, it came back to life and ambled off! 

MC and TM both looked at my belly.  Neither of them can figure out if I am really pregnant.  They think I am, but say it is NOT a full house.  They are so silly.  TM told MC about some of the shows this summer.  They are busy making alternate plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment