TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Building fence

Lowri - Saturdays are usually great days at the farm.  I get to do all sorts of useful chores.  Boy, not yesterday!  Aidan, Daisy and I sat in our crates for most of the day.  At least I got to spend most of the time in the xpen.  It was boring, but we all caught up on our sleep.

TM, PR and a young guy spent the day building fence.  They are going to double the amount of field they have under fence.  The young guy did most of the heavy lifting.  TM was VERY glad of that.  When they finally got done, they came in and started to relax.  TM took a shower.  I am very glad of that since I spent the rest of the evening in her lap.  I also got fed my dinner.  I was very hungry by 6:00.

That is it.  That is just about all we did yesterday.  Today is starting out good.  I got my breakfast and now I am in TM's lap.  She is making noises about throwing me off because she has to go to church.  I am laying as heavily as I can in her lap.  Maybe she will just collapse under my weight and stay home.



No comments:

Post a Comment