TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday - a Dog's Life

Lowri - TM and PR went away for hours today.  I could smell that they ate while they were gone.  They didn't bring me ANYTHING!  They drove up almost to Kentucky and bought a head gate to catch the cows with.  I am going to talk to Junior and tell him to RUN if he sees it.  He doesn't need to get caught (TM is planning on making him a steer)

When TM and PR finally got home, I got to go walk with TM up the hill while she counted her steps.  They are planning on putting up more fences and TM needed to know how many posts they would need.  I think they are going to town on Monday to get supplies.  Hopefully, that will mean I get to romp with TM tomorrow.  Maybe even herd ducks!  TM has said no more herding sheep or cows for a LONG time.  I almost cried.  I didn't because I am going to be a mama and I need to set a good example for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment