TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, April 1, 2013

My Daddy

Lowri - My Daddy is at the Cardigan Welsh Corgi National Specialty Show - without Mama Penni.  She stayed home because she has baby puppies out of Dory by my Daddy.  I know, I know, my Daddy is a cad!  Not only does he have babies to feed at home, but he is out vacationing with ANOTHER sweet thing. 

Anyway, he and Miss Ellen Gerwin went to the herding trials.  On Saturday, my Daddy WON his Started Duck class and went RHIT on Ducks (Reserve High in Trial).  That is so Awesome!  His Advanced sheep class didn't go well.  Apparently, he gave Miss Ellen some attitude and lip and she told him they weren't going to herd in that case.  She took him right out of the arena.

Then my Daddy got to have some hanky-panky with his sweet thing.  She wasn't supposed to be quite that much of a hussy so soon.  Anyway, that fried my Daddy's brain.  He wasn't able to think at all during the Sunday trials.  Good thing Miss Ellen had a couple of her dogs along so she could get some Q's (qualifying runs).   My Daddy apparently did all he was going to do on his first run on ducks on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment