TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TM Has a Heart

Lowri - Tonight I told TM that I was hungry.  I told her I was really, really hungry.  I followed her around and poked her with my nose.  I stared at her supper.  I tried not to, I know I am not allowed to, but I was HUNGRY!  TM thought about it and knew she had fed me.  I agreed that she had, but I was HUNGRY.

I followed her into the kitchen and poked her a few more times.  Finally, she got the hint!  Since I am almost six weeks pregnant, she decided to go ahead and up my food by 25%.  Food, food, glorious FOOD!  TM scrambled up some pheasant eggs with a little cheese.  YUM!  As soon as I finished eating, I went back to the sitting room and sacked out on the sofa.  Not hungry and sacked out.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment