TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Awesome Dog!

Lowri - I was the Awesome Dog today!  Awesome - I just LOVE that word!!!  TM let me herd ducks.  I moved the brown duck along and kept her with the group.  I held the white one back and made her stay with the group.  I did big looping outruns and flanks and KEPT going until TM told me to stop.  I HAD A GREAT TIME!

Kearney - I did some fun stuff too.  TM had me running inside flanks.  I am supposed to come between her and the ducks.  She wanted me to stay out wide while I did it.  I screwed up the first one and she made me do a couple more.  I wanted to push the ducks a bit too hard today, but TM kept working with me.  We ended up by doing an open field "hold".  TM was on one side and I got to cover the other three sides.  I wanted to come up close so I could give them the evil eye, but TM made me stay out.  I love doing Holds.  The ducks get nervous and freeze in place <G>  That is FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment