TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Herding and More Strangeness

Kearney - When we got to PR's place late this morning, TM had me help her separate two ewes from their lambs.  The ewes are in the round pen.  TM said she is weaning the lambs.  I say there is a LOT of noise!

Lowri - I got to go in the small field and herd all the lambs and the two ewes.  Three of the lambs didn't want to come.  They just wanted to stand outside the round pen and cry for their mamas.  TM told me to bring them to her, so I did.  I had to work pretty hard to get the lambs away from the fence.  I had to run very fast to keep them with TM.  I was very good.

Kearney - Then TM's brother and sister-in-law came up the driveway.  They drove down from Maryland to visit.  I hope they get to see us herd.  TM says that they are all going to be pretty busy tomorrow and not to count on doing much herding.

Lowri - Why did they come down here if they aren't going to watch us herd?  TM says they are headed home tomorrow evening.  Mr. Dave and Ms. Diane took TM and PR out to dinner.  It smelled like they had some good food.  I think it was Italian.

1 comment: