TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sick Day

Kearney - TM was sick most of the day, yesterday.  We did eventually get to herd ducks, but not for very long.  I practiced my outrun.  TM was pretty happy with it.  I am still not quite there.

Lowri - I got to work ducks too.  Then we came in and TM went to the sitting room and worked on sewing some stuff.  I got to hang out at her feet.  Finally, she quit sewing and sat on the sofa with us.  I got to snuggle on her lap.  I love it when she strokes me gently up between my eyes to my forehead.  I just sit there and drift off to sleep.  It feels like love.

Kearney - This morning TM heard the trash truck coming.  She leaped out of bed, jumped into clothes and ran to get the trash out.  She was too late.  Now she has to bring it back and wait until next week.  Oops.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE it when I miss the trash truck. I hope TM is feeling better. Keep those ducks moving.

    ReplyDelete