TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday in Tennessee

Lowri - <snicker> TM looks like a yokel with the rolled up pants.



Kearney - Poor TM is sickly again.  She is sneezing, sniffling and coughing a little.  Neither Lowri nor I got to herd this weekend.  Chase was the only one who got to herd yesterday and he and Treasure were the only ones who got to herd today.

Lowri - Yes, I know TM isn't feeling good, but do you know WHY we couldn't herd?  She didn't want to give us baths!  She was willing to work with us, but apparently bathing us is just too much.  I just don't see why!  I even help her in the tub.  I turn when she tells me to, I shake my coat when she tells me too.  Oh, Kear!  I just want to herd!

Kearney - We will get to herd ducks this week, Lowri.  And next week, the time changes and TM will have more time in the evening.  We will soon be herding ducks every night.  We will also be able to herd sheep as soon as TM feels better.

Besides, not only is TM off color, Aidan had breathing problems this weekend.  He had to make a trip to the emergency room last night.  He is doing much better today.  TM and PR are worried about him.  His traykeya - the breathing tube in his throat - is not good.  They are not sure how best to help him.  Sounds like he gets to be a couch potato.

1 comment:

  1. Sending good thoughts for Aidan. You two have a great life, so stop whining!

    ReplyDelete