TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Papa Ron was Here

Kearney - PR was here last night.  We all got to hang out on the sofa in the sitting room.  After viewing us for a bit, PR said we have two dogs too many.  I should point out that PR, TM, Aidan, Daisy, Lowri and I were all on the sofa.  TM just laughed and pointed out that her two weren't going anywhere - WHEW!

Lowri - I had my hot oil massage last night.  I was clean and damp when I went to get on TM's lap.  She went and got a towel so I could be on her without getting her wet.  It was a very relaxing evening.

Tonight, I am going to MC's house.  I will be an ONLY dog there.  I am expecting LOTS of cuddles!  Then, tomorrow night we are driving to Louisville for more dog shows.  I will get to see my beautiful Mama and my sisters.  I might also get to see my brother, David!  My Daddy will be at the shows too.  It is going to be a family affair.  Too bad TM doesn't get to go.  Maybe I will think of her once or twice while I am having fun - probably not.  I am my Daddy's child.  I love the one I'm with.

3 comments:

  1. Stout will also be at Louisville! He'll mostly be hanging out over in the agility area with Porter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let Cheryl know. I know she really wants to see him too!

      Delete
  2. I really want to see him as well -- Will Stout go to Nationals? I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete