TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Herding Trial on Saturday

Kearney - Chase and my Advanced Sheep class was pretty small.  The sheep cooperated pretty well for the most part.  Unfortunately, Chase got stressed at the cross-drive and wasn't able to get it back together enough.  I thought he was going to beat me up until the pen.  He didn't quite manage to qualify.  TM was very happy with his work ethic today.  He came to work, not rodeo!

I did a pretty good job.  I was the only Advanced dog to qualify.   TM was pretty happy with me.

Treasure went out and did a fab job in PreTrial.  She finished her PT title.  TM moved her up to Started for tomorrow.  I think she will do just fine.

Lowri - I had to sit in the car!  When I pointed out that I was the princess and should get to go herding too, TM put a bark collar on me!  WHAT?!?!?!  I mean, really!  I decided to just stay in my crate and give TM the silent treatment!

Now we are in the motel chillin' out.  We are all pretty tired.  TM and MC got us up at 4:40 this morning!  I need my beauty rest!

1 comment:

  1. You get lots of attention, Lowri! Sometimes you have to share it with Kearney, your daddy, and Treasure

    ReplyDelete