TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back to Normal Rations

Lowri - After days of eating extra meals, TM has cut me back to more normal rations.  I really, really, REALLY liked eating two full meals a day!  She has upped my food ration a little, but did you hear that word RATION!  We are on food rationing at our house - BOO!  TM says I look great again and she will continue to monitor my weight carefully.  She doesn't want me getting fat before the Nationals.  I say there is nothing wrong with some extra weight!

Kearney - At least you are getting full rations, Lowri.  TM has me on a diet.  I am sure I am getting skinny!  No one wants a skinny red dog, TM.  I think you should feed me more.

Miss Ginger is here to clean house for TM.  I hope she doesn't notice how much red and blond hair is on the carpets.  I am doing my seasonal shedding.  PR says TM had better brush me out really well before I come back over.  He has blue carpet and my red hair really shows up on it.  Oh well, at least he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment