TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Crazy Day

Lowri - Whoa!  It has been interesting here.  TM put away the sewing machine - Kearney finally told me what it was.  I had never seen it before.  But anyway, TM had been sewing stuff for the Nationals Herding trial trophies.  She finished everything last night.  This morning, she put it away and got out this really strange contraption.  Kearney wasn't even sure what it was.  I know I have never seen it before!  It was tall with a flat, level surface that was covered with a pad and cloth.  TM set something really hot on it. 

Then she got out this white thing.  Kear says it is a skirt.  Something else I have never seen!  She put the skirt on the flat surface and pressed the hot thing on it.  The skirt lost its wrinkles when she did that.  I just hope she doesn't put the thing on my butt hairs!  It smelled HOT!

Kearney - Then she put the skirt and some other new clothes in a plastic bag and hung them carefully in the car.  I know we are going to Papa Ron's place, but something else is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment