TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, March 2, 2012

More New Rules

Lowri - I just found out there is another rule I didn't know about before.  I came into heat yesterday.  TM just told me that I do NOT get to go to Georgia next weekend to train on herding sheep.  Apparently, next week is all about my DADDY, not ME!  Since I will be in standing heat, I don't get to go.  Is this fair?  Don't I have to KNOW the rules before they are sprung on me?  I mean, I might not have come into heat until later if I had known that.

Kearney - Sorry, Lowri.  Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.  I guess Chase and I will get to go without you and Treasure.  Since you are both in heat, you will have to stay home.  Look at it this way, you girls can all hang out together - you know - a Girls' Day Out.  I wouldn't mind if you came with us.  After all, I have been "tutored."  I guess all that higher learning has made it so I just don't care if the girls are in heat.  But your daddy just can't get his mind on sheep if there are "interesting" girls around.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, Lowri, your Daddy is a rake! He does have some focus issues when it comes to girls. We are coming to the end of his time with TM and MC, so are hoping to finish his advanced sheep title before he comes home to New Mexico. I'm sorry you and Treasure don't get to make this trip.

    ReplyDelete