TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Whoo-hoo! Herding Sheep again!

Lowri - I am so excited!  I got to herd sheep again.  I put the big mamas and their babies in the round pen.  Then I went out into the muddy field and brought in the four lambs.  I took a look at the cow, but TM told me she didn't want her. 

Then I got to work the four lambs in the small field.  They hadn't been worked for a couple of weeks so they were pretty wild again.  TM worked with me on stops and waiting.   I don't like that much.  It is kind of boring.  Then I got to do flanks both ways and moved the sheep with TM.  She still doesn't like me bouncing.  She wants me to walk.  I say again, BORING!

On a totally crazy note - and I just have to say EWWWWWW.  Both Aidan and Kearney, who were tutored a long time ago, think I am HOT.  Aidan is really pushy about it.  Ewwwww!

Kearney - I got to work sheep too.  I worked the lambs.  TM had me walk up to them.  I prefer to stand a bit farther away and bark.  TM had me hit the ram.  I couldn't bring myself to hit him on the nose, but TM was pretty happy that I didn't go behind the ram to bite him.  She said that was a big step forward.  I do need to mention that the ram was threatening me when TM told me to hit him.

My sister, Treasure, came up to herd too.  TM was very happy with her work.  She said that Treasure was doing a great job!  She should be ready for the herding trial in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment