TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, January 13, 2012

A good Thursday

Lowri - We played "Roll Lowri in the Mud" again today.  We had lots more rain.  Tonight, I got a surprise!  I think I might get to play "Roll Lowri in the Snow" tomorrow.  TM promised to take pictures if that happens.

Tonight we got to sleep on the sofa in the sitting room.  TM was busy stitching up dog beds.  She made us some for Christmas.  We had to wait until she got over the flu before she finished them.  TM says they are done and we will get to start using them tomorrow.  I love cuddling with TM on the sofa.  She is constantly reaching over to give us scritches.  I let Kear hang with us, as long as he knows I get to sleep closest to TM.

Kearney - Whatever.  Ask her where she sleeps at night and where I sleep <G>  I'll just tell you.  Lowri sleeps in her crate in the kitchen, I sleep next to TM's bed so I can watch over her at night.

Lowri - So not fair!  I am a good girl.  I should get to sleep near TM too.

No comments:

Post a Comment