TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wednesday Night and Ducks

Lowri - Boy, did TM ever work late last night.  We hardly even got scritches!  She did feed us though.  After she got done working, she made dog food.  I was drooling!  It smelled so good!  I got to clean up!

Kearney - TM worked about 10 1/2 hours on the business, then made dog food, talked to PR, finished the dog food, and then did some testing on the computer for the Cardigan Club tech guy.  She was BUSY!

This morning, she had some time so we got to herd ducks.  TM is working me on staying very wide and off the ducks.  I drove them both ways around the yard.  TM says I was a very good boy.  I got to "hold them" a couple of times.  That is my favorite!

Lowri - I got to work ducks too.  TM did it kind of weird.  I was supposed to just hold them to her as she walked around.  She wasn't giving me much direction, just walked and let me figure out the ducks and how to move them.  She did work on having me go clear out and around them (I heard a couple of "bad dog"s when I split them).  But I got to figure out how to hold them together and move them.  It was fun!  TM said I was a very good girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment