TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Daddy is Here

Lowri - My Daddy is here!  TM went and got him for me.  I wanted to go with her, but she made Kear and me stay home.  When she got home, she went an put some really stinky stuff on her hair.  I am GLAD I am outside playing with my Daddy.  Poor Kear, he is stuck in the house with TM.

Kearney - It is pretty stinky!  TM does this every month or so.  Generally after seeing the roots of her hair.  She shrieks and then out comes the stinky stuff. 

Tomorrow we are going to PR's place.  Miss Judy is coming over to help TM.  I think Miss Judy is going to pretend she is the stockman and make me take the sheep away from her.  I know I am not going to like it!  Then on Sunday, MC is going to play stockman.  I think TM is serious about getting me to quit spooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment