TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wednesday Update

Kearney - PR came to stay with us last night.  He was going to help TM get her new elliptical machine.  Unfortunately, it was raining so hard, they didn't get it.  They went out to dinner instead.

Lowri - And didn't bring us ANYTHING!

Kearney - Lowri!  PR brought a box of organ meats from the meat processor.  It is all for us. 

Lowri - And we didn't get ANYTHING!  Just saying...

Kearney - <sigh> We had a nice evening watching TV together on the sofa. 

Lowri - I was locked in a crate, because I was a pig-dog.  <sniffle> No one loves me...

Kearney - Well, I had a great evening on the sofa with TM <G>  Today, we didn't do much of anything.  TM worked all day long.  She let us in and out between clients.  She even kept the brindles straight, so Chase and I weren't in or out at the same time. 

Lowri - I have been snuggled at TM's feet all evening.  TM worked on a present for Mama Penni.  We hope she likes it!

Chase - No one has told me yet who my new girlfriend is!  A guy needs to keep track of this stuff.  I mean, really, I would hate to snub her when she calls me.  TM says I don't even get to meet her.  I just get to be the father of her babies.  What is this??? 

1 comment:

  1. The present is fabulous. I cried -- and watched it five times -- and posted it on my blog -- and shared it on Facebook. Your TM made a wonderful present for me.

    As for you, Chaser. You'll probably meet your new lady-friend and your new children one of these days.

    ReplyDelete