TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rain, Rain and More Rain

I like being the "pig dog".  It is fun <G>
Lowri - Do you know what happens when it rains and rains and rains?  We play "roll Lowri in the mud!"  This is what I looked like last summer when we played it.  This morning after we played it, TM just looked at me and sighed.  Then later, we played "roll Lowri in the grass."  TM looked surprised when I came in pretty clean.  She played with my chest to see where all the mud went.  She even let me climb into her lap.  Maybe I shouldn't play "roll Lowri in the mud" all the time.

Kearney - I am TM's favorite.  I am almost never the pig dog.

Lowri - update - After doing a search and destoy on the house to find her camera, TM took new pictures of me.  She was viewing them and deleting the bad ones.  She SAYS it is the camera's fault that ALL the pig dog pictures of me disappeared.   I even stood there like a good girl so she could take them.  Uh-huh, it was the camera's fault.  Sure it was...

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have some of your rain, my guys would love to roll around in the mud! We are so dry that it feels like we live in the desert...

    ReplyDelete