TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow, Well If You Call It That

Lowri - Well, I guess you can say it snowed.  The white, flaky stuff fell from the sky.  We even saw some of it this morning on the ground, but there wasn't enough to roll in.  I never have any fun.

Kearney - It sure was cold!  TM let us stay in the house a lot of the day.  When we got to go play outside, we ran and ran.  It got our blood pumping and we felt good.  Not much snow to play in, but a lot of TM's clients thought there was too much to drive in.  She had lots of time to play with us <G>

Chase - I am at PR's place with everyone.  I hear rumors that I am going to have another girlfriend.  I LIKE these rumors.  Other than that, no one has told me anything.  I am supposed to herd and be civilized all weekend when I hear rumors and nothing else.  I tell you, I need information!

Lowri - Oh NO!  I hope my beautiful mother doesn't hear this!  My daddy - the player.

No comments:

Post a Comment