TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Papa Ron was here

Lowri - Last night, PR was here.  He brought Aidan and Daisy.  I love Aidan except when he tries to steal TM.  He comes over to say "Hi" and I jump up on TM to get in between them.  I disguise it by licking his face and kissing him, but I think TM sees through that ploy.  She has started calling each of the other dogs over and making a big deal of them while preventing me from interfering.  I don't think I like that!

Then I got a bath.  TM said I was a dirty, pig dog.  So into the tub I went.  I kind of like my baths, because TM talks sweet to me and gives me lots of praise.  I also get towel-dried afterwards.  Then I get to use the carpet to dry my coat even better.  Everyone says how beautiful I am when I am clean.

Finally, I got to spend the evening on the sofa with TM and PR.  I snuggle with TM for a while and then go hang over the end of the sofa arm.  Then back to snuggling.  It is a great way to spend the evening.

Kearney - I had to sleep in the kitchen.  When PR is here, I don't get to sleep next to the bed.  I think it is because I sleep next to the closet and TM doesn't want PR tripping over me if he has to get up.  But, it is better than sleeping in a crate - like Aidan, Daisy and Lowri.

No comments:

Post a Comment