TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

TM's New Toy

Lowri - TM's friends brought her new E-lip-tickle machine over tonight.  She got on it as soon as they left.   It kicked her butt <giggle>  She is already moaning, "my thighs, my poor thighs."  I don't think she got it above the first setting <G>

Kearney - Wait until TM puts you back on the treadmill, Lowri!  You have just been introduced to it so far.

Lowri - But, Kearney, it is going to Papa Ron's house.  I won't be able to work out on it very much <G>

Chase - I hear that tomorrow is the day!  TM is going to...ahem...send a collection, yeah that is a good way to put it.  She is going to send a collection to my new girlfriend.  I hope we have lots of babies.  I just love babies!

Lowri - My Daddy has a one track mind.  I just hope my Mama doesn't hear about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment