TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday in January

Lowri - We have lots of lambs.  All but one of the ewes have had their babies.  They are so cute!  Kearney and Chase got to play with the lambs.  I didn't!  I don't think that is fair!  TM also got mad at me - AT ME!  Just because I tore up everything that was on top of my crate.  If she doesn't want me to do that, why does she put things on my crate?  I hear that she has now changed out my crate.  I no longer have a wire crate in the car.  I am going to have to ride in the Nylabone crate.  I am not sure I like that.

I also heard that I am saving TM a LOT of money.  She isn't going to enter me in herding on sheep at the Nationals.  I will get to herd ducks, but not sheep.  She also isn't going to enter me at Cumming, Georgia on sheep.  She says I am herding with so much joy and enthusiasm.  I am very fast and talented.  She thinks I am too young to have rigorous training.  She wants me to stay joyous.  I do too.

Kearney - TM heard from Amy that my hero, Beli, is sick.  I was very sorry to hear that.  He was the first Cardigan Herding Champion and Dual Champion.  Beli paved the way for the rest of us.  TM is praying hard for Amy and Beli.  I know Beli is very brave and he knows how much he is loved.  We are all praying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment