TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

WET Saturday

Kearney - We woke up to a very wet Saturday.  TM let us out and fed us.  Now she is getting ready to go to PR's place.  She filled out my herding entries for the Nationals.  Whew, I need to get a job!

Lowri - I may be VERY wet, but I am clean - for the moment.  TM is letting me play with my Daddy while she runs some errands. 

TM said she filled out my entries too.  I get to show in the pretty dog classes as well as in the herding dog classes.  I am so excited.  Last year all I got to do was watch.  I saw Kearney herding.  I saw my sister go Winners Bitch.  I saw my Daddy win Best Brindle dog.  I saw my Uncle Pie get an Award of Merit.  This time I get to go play with them!

TM's E-lip-tickle machine is still kicking her butt.  TM says it is supposed to.  I don't know, I would have thought she should be spending more time on it before it kicks her butt.  However, she keeps trying.  We should reward her for the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment