TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tracking

Lowri - I don't get to play my new favorite game very often, but this morning TM got out my tracking harness and asked if I wanted to go tracking.  YES, Yes, Yes, Yes!  While TM was putting the harness on me, I was trying to drag her to the starting point.  As soon as she was FINALLY ready, I found the cookies at the start pad and I trucked off down the path.  I hurried so much that I missed a few liver treats, but I found some too.  YUM!

Then all of a sudden the smell changed.  TM played a trick on me.  The track seemed to end at the driveway.  I knew we weren't done, because I didn't find anything that TM had lost.  I cast around to see what was up and found a liver treat ON the driveway.  OH!  That was interesting.  I immediately figured out where TM had gone and we were off again.  It was a little tricky on the other side of the driveway, but I figured it out.  I dragged TM straight to her glove.  I LOVE this game.  Lots of treats and hugs from TM too.

Kearney - I still haven't gotten to play the new game yet.  TM says our front yard isn't big enough to lay two tracks.  I am waiting patiently, because Lowri says this new game is great!

Kearney - Update.  MP told TM that multiple dogs could run the same track, so TM took me out and I got to run the first part of Lowri's track - up to the driveway.  It was okay.  I found lots of treats, including the ones Lowri didn't find.  I also found TM's glove.  Can you believe she lost it again???  There were lots of scents and I was a bit distracted, but I did follow the track.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good girl, Lowri! It is a fun game. Ask your Daddy the next time you are with him and he will tell you about tracking way out in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good man, Kearney. If you put your mind to it, you can be a great tracker.

    ReplyDelete