TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life is good!

Kearney - Life is again as it should be.  TM and Lowri are here with PR and me.  I can relax because my world is right again.

Lowri - Life is good!  I am back with my Kear.  We are chillin' at PR's place.  I am curled up on TM's lap.  Aidan is on PR's.  Kear and Daisy are snoozing on the floor.  We are all happy again.

Last night, TM fixed us food.  I sat there and drooled!  I finally got to help TM clean up.  I licked the bowl clean.  Yum!  TM also played a new game with me.  She has this plastic toy, I think she called it a dumbbell.  She would throw it down the hall and I would chase after it.  When I picked it up, TM cheered!  I was very excited.  We played this new game a number of times.  It was awesome! 

MC says the photographer sent the pictures from Tallahassee.  Here is one of them.  We are saving the slightly better one for the Bulletin.  Have you ever heard of a picture being sent in two days?

1 comment:

  1. Kearney and Lowri....You should know that just about any Cardigan on the planet would happily changes places with you! That's how good your lives are!

    ReplyDelete