TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Babies Soon

Lowri - TM insists on taking my temperature.  Now it is happening multiple times per day.  This morning my temp was 99.8.  Four hours later it was 98.5.  TM is vibrating with happy waves.  She is going to run out and buy some last minute stuff.  I ate my breakfast very well this morning and am now waiting for TM to feed me lunch.  I LOVE food.

TM looked at my temperature chart from last year.  She thinks I will have my babies in the morning.  I will have to decide if I think she is right.  TM took my picture a little bit ago.  She groaned when she lifted me onto the table <snicker>.
8 1/2 weeks from when I was bred.  63 days from the LH surge and 61 days from ovulation.

1 comment:

  1. Even tho you were heavy, it was easier to carry you all at once! From here on out it will get harder n harder to corral all your babies at once!

    ReplyDelete