TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Tracking and Herding

Lowri - This was not a good day - even if I did get fed twice.  I had to sit in the car while Kevin got to have all the fun.

Kevin - I got to go herding and then I got to go tracking.  TM was very happy with how I worked the sheep.  I am staying out further and I stop when TM tells me to.  I am working on doing outruns, although, I don't do them very well.

I kept those sheep with TM


I also got to go tracking.  Ms. Cheryl took some pictures of me out in my fields.  My track was 325 yards long and had been aged half an hour.

It was kind of hard tracking on the gravel

Almost to my glove. 

No comments:

Post a Comment