TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Grumpy?

Lowri - TM says I have been grumpy.  I HAVE NOT!  I am my usual sweet self.  Just because I have 9 demanding puppies?  I have been wonderful.

I have been checking out a space under the ramp.  I am pretty sure that I could fit all my babies and me there.  TM doesn't let me go under there if she can help it.  Even PR noticed that I have been checking it out.  I LIKE snug places.  I am sure it would be better than the breakfast nook in the house.

It's a feeding frenzy!

The Mob

















My daughter and her cousin came up to go herding.  TM got my ducks out.  Fable LOVE it.  Story was pretty sure that she wasn't supposed to get near the ducks.  Once TM convinced her that it was okay to do, she did a good job.

Kevin - I didn't get to do much today.  TM had to get her car serviced.  At least I didn't have to go with her so other people could look at me. 



Fable and my ducks
Story actually herding my ducks




No comments:

Post a Comment