TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 14, 2014

ONE More Week

Lowri - We are back at the farm.  I love it here, but I am just very uncomfortable.  I sat on TM's lap for a little while, but that is too hot.   I am stretched out on the floor but my babies are making that uncomfortable.  TM likes to sit with her hand on my belly so she can feel the babies kick.  Last night, when I draped myself over her tummy, I just kept grunting and groaning.  TM finally suggested that I might be more comfortable on the other side of the bed.  I think she really meant that SHE would be more comfortable.

I weighed in at 40 1/2 pounds.  That is up seven pounds.  Sadly, I have almost one more week to go.  And, Oh JOY!  TM is taking my temperature daily.  That is not pleasant!

Kevin - Today TM had a client with show dogs.  I got to come out and say hi.  I threw myself into her arms.  She was a lovely person.  I gave her hugs and kisses.  This was after TM told her that I would say "Don't touch the puppy."  I love tormenting TM.

No comments:

Post a Comment