TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Herding and Tracking and Bunnies, Yum!

Lowri - I slept in this morning.  I am getting lots of rest while I can.  TM isn't letting me do much, but I think that is okay - UNLESS Kevin is doing something that involves food or sheep.  He did a lot of that today.  I barked a lot while he was out finding food.

Kevin - I had a great time with the sheep.  TM separated three sheep away from the others.  She wanted to see what I could do with just three light sheep.  I had a GREAT time.  I made those sheep stay with TM.  She was very happy with me!

Later we went out to go tracking.  TM aged my track a full 30 minutes.  It was 300 yards long.  I made short work of it.  I found TM's glove fast.  She gave me lots of treats and told me I was wonderful!

Lowri - Then TM and PR came down to the barn and offed two roosters and three bunnies.  TM cooked a bunny for supper.  Boy, did that smell good!  The roosters went to Thor and Sif.  I think they should have come to me.  I am the one that is pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment